Customised Fat Loss Diet Review

This is my Customized Fat Loss Diet Review.

The first time I heard about the Customized Fat Loss Diet I had been thinking of going on a diet as I'd put on a little weight since Christmas and I'd just booked a holiday. I must admit I was looking for an easy way to diet and the title attracted me to look a little deeper into what is was all about.

Quite honestly, I was in need of a quick and easy fix, and the popularity of the program made me think that there must be something good about it...

The Customized Fat Loss Diet - What is it?

The Customised Fat Loss Diet is basically a professional nutrition program that is customized to your age, weight, height and metabolism. It claims to target your fat by your body type and the goal is to melt fat fast. By eating the right foods at the right time CFL makes sure you have sufficient calories and macro nutrients throughout the day to ensure your body loses fat without muscle loss.
Kyle Leon, the diet's founder, teaches you how to:
  • Increase your metabolism
  • Lose body fat rather than muscle
  • Use a unique calorie and macro nutrient shifting technique
  • Apply basic software and simple graphs to track your progress
He uses 4 formulas that have been tested and tweaked by world renowned nutritionists, models and body builders.

Customized Fat Loss - What I Liked

I like the way Kyle takes you through step by step to find out what your true body-type is for the program. I just loved the fact that there was over 1400 different foods to choose from so you could tailor-make your diet to your nutritional needs. He also promises the software is non-techy and really simple to use and if I can do it anyone can. In additional, if you are lazy like me, you'll find it is not necessary to do a lot of heavy sweaty exercise to start looking really good.

Customized Fat Loss - What I didn't Like

I didn't like the fact that I couldn't have any alcohol at all. I do like a little drink a couple of times a week and I did find it hard not to have an alcoholic drink at all.

However, that is just me and if drinking alcohol is not a problem for you, you should find this diet program really easy.

Customized Fat Loss - Overall thoughts

I wouldn't say I loved the diet (no diet is fun), but as diets go, this was really easy to follow, with loads of different foods to chose from and I hardly did much exercise at all. Best of all, I actually felt that the diet had been personalized for me and that made it 'my' diet and maybe one of the main reasons I actually stuck to it.
Finally, and most importantly, I lost the weight and reached my new head turning body shape in no time.

If you've ever been curious about these diet program and are serious about losing weight, I would definitely give this program a go... Kyle Leon offers a 100% no quibble full refund if your not happy. So you might lose weight but you certainly won't lose any money with the program. I would definitely give it a go.

I've been on some journey since I decided to lose weight and after a LOT of research and trails I think I've found the perfect diet plan. Check it out here http://www.bestweightlossdietreview.moneysites.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Claire_Liebig-Denham

No comments:

Post a Comment